- Qualification with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Fresh candidates should be unmarried but Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities of other countries.
How to Apply?:
- A candidate can register via online on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- The candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) located in every major city of Pakistan.
- AS&RCs are located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Registration will be open from April 08 to May 10, 2019 (Including Saturdays / Sundays).