Do you want to be a leader in your field and make a difference in Pakistan? Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships are now open
An Australia Awards Scholarship provides you with the opportunity to gain an internationally recognised qualification from an Australian institution. It includes all the necessary support and funding to complete your study.
Your career will benefit from new knowledge, leadership skills and the links you create both in Australia and through the Australia Global Alumni network. On your return home, you can make a vital contribution to the social and economic development of Pakistan.
The application process is transparent and competitive, providing equal opportunity to all eligible applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity or disability.
Australia Awards Scholarships will be offered to professionals working in sectors that support Pakistan to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, with a particular focus on gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls, agriculture, and water security.
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships commencing in 2020 are now open and will close 30 April 2019.
Apply now for your opportunity to gain world-class education and become an emerging leader for development with strong links to Australia.
- read the supplied documentation and information on this website
- check your eligibility
- consider your goals and the development needs of your country
- research available University courses
- prepare required supporting documentation
- submit your application on OASIS.
English language requirements
To be eligible for an Australia Awards Scholarship, you must meet certain standards in English language proficiency, with the results valid as at 1 January 2020. At minimum, you must have:
- an IELTS (Academic) overall score* of at least 6.5 with no band less than 6.0; or
- a TOEFL internet-based test (iBT) score* of at least 79, with a minimum of 21 in all sub-tests; or
- a PTE Academic overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
FIELD OF STUDIES:
Priority fields of study for Australia Awards Scholarships in Pakistan that promote Sustainable Development Goals include (but are not limited to):
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Business Management (including MBA)
- Development Studies
- Disaster Management/Preparedness—Environmental Policy/Climate Change Adaptation
- Disability Studies
- Energy and Renewables
- Food Security
- Gender Studies
- Human Rights
- Integrated Water Resources Management (including Engineering)
- International Trade
- International and/or Human Rights Law
- International Relations
- International Law
- Mining (including Engineering)
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Policing and Counter-Terrorism
- Public Policy and/or Administration
- Public Health & Nutrition policies
- Sanitation and Clean Drinking Water
- Women’s Studies
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30th APRIL 2019
Visit This Link For Further Information: