Join Pakistan Army as a Regular Commission Through 31st Technical Cadet Course 2019. Pakistan Army has announced jobs in technical categories.
Pakistan Army consists of commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers and is divided into two main branches: Arms & Services. If you want to apply in these jobs then read the advertisement and application procedure carefully. You can find the information of different government, private jobs and national & international scholarships only on our website “www.jobseek.pk”. So keep visiting our website for latest jobs & scholarships.
|1||Jobs Location||All Pakistan|
|2||Published Date||25 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||22 Mar 2019|
– Online or Offline registration.
– Written and intelligence tests.
– Physical tests at AS & RC (1.6 KM Running in 8.2 Minutes, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 Minutes -and Ditch Crossing 7.4″ x 7.4″ and a depth of 4 feet).
– Preliminary Medical tests at selection centers.
– ISSB Tests and Interviews.
– Final selection by GHQ on the overall performance of the candidates (On-Merit basis).
– On selection, each candidate has to undergo academic training in Civil Engineering/Electrical (Telecommunication Engineering)/Computer – Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
– One-year military training at PMA Kakul, on completing Bachelor’s of Engineering (BE) degree.\
Other Latest Jobs: