Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for recruitment to the following posts for appointment:
|Name of Post||
|Junior Clerk (BPS 11)||01||18-28||Intermediate from recognised Board with typing speed of at least thirty words per minute.|
|Driver (BPS-05)||01||18-28||8th Class Pass certificate and LTV driving licence|
- Applications addressed to the Registrar, Sindh Service Tribunal, Barrack No. 20-A, Sindh Secretariat Block 4-A, Court Road, Karachi, duly accompanied with two recent photographs, attested photocopies of the valid CNIC, educational certificates, domicile, PRC, character certificate of institute last attended, typing certificate issued from the institute recognized with Technical Board, Sindh (for Sr. No.1) and valid LTV licence (for Sr. No.2), should reach within 15 days from the date of publication this advertisement.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be given in case of qualification and experience but subject to approval of Honourable Chairperson of Sindh Service Tribunal..
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post applied for.
- The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original documents.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- Last date to apply is: 05th March 2019.
Other Latest Jobs: