Shared Benazir Bhutto University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences-Sakrand has announced various jobs. Appointment of Differently Disabled Persons On Vacant Posts Against 5% Quota
|Sr. #||Name of Post||BPS||Posts||Qualification & Eligibility Criteria|
|01||Junior Clerk||11||01||Mimimum second class Bachelor’s degree, passed from any HEC recognized university / institution. Candidates having relavent experience will be preferred. Candidates having relavent experience will be preferred. Age limit: Min. 18 years to Max. 28 years|
|02||Laboratory Assistant||07||01||Minimum Intermediate (Pre-Medical), passed from any recognised Board / institution. Candidates having relavent experience will be preferred. Age limit: Min. 18 years to Max. 28 years|
|03||Naib Qasid||02||01||Literate. Age limit: Min. 18 years — Max. 28 years|
- The applications, along with attested photocopies of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, experience certificate (if required),
two passport size photographs should be submitted to The Registrar, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary & Animal
Sciences, Sakrand, District Shaheed Benazirabad.
- Applicants must provide Certificate of Disability, issued by the Boards, constituted by the Provincial Council for Rehebilitation of Disabled
Persons (PCRDP), as powers conferred under Sindh Empowerment of Persons with Disability Act-2018 or Civil Surgeon of the
Concerned District / Division.
- The incomplete applications and applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- The last date for submission of applications is 08-03-2019.
- Relation in upper age limit will be allowed, as Sindh Government rules.
- Convassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
8.No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing in test I interview
Other Latest Jobs: